3 Years Full Time Course
Eligibility Criteria :
For admission in G.N.M., an exam will be conducted by the college itself, and merit-wise seats will be allotted to students.
- Age: – the candidate shall be 17 years or more and 35 years or less on 31st Dec of the year of admission.
- Minimum Qualification:- Qualification shall be 12 years of schooling (10+2 or it’s equivalent with a minimum of 45% marks( 40% for SC or ST)
- Preference shall be given to those who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent with science subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Those who have cleared 10+2 vocational ANM courses (revised after 2001) from a school recognized by INC.
- The candidate should be medically fit.
- In addition to the above, the admission procedure can be laid down by the concerned Punjab nurses registration council/ Indian nursing council.
Documents to be submitted :
- Matriculation Certificate (Date of Birth), 2 Photocopies also
- 10 +1 (DMC), 2 Photocopies
- 10 + 2 (DMC), 2 Photocopies also
- Character Certificate from last attended institution, 1 Photocopy
- Residence certificate
- SC Certificate (if any)
- Gap Year Certificate (If Applicable), 1 Photocopy
- Photographs 5
- Medical certificate from Govt. institution