Careers & Placements
LLRIN has an independent training and placement cell devoted to catering to the needs of organizations in conducting campus interviews for placements.
- To organize campus interviews for pre-final and final year students with industry from all over India.
- To arrange seminars on the latest topics, especially for the students by experts under ‘INDUSTRY –INSTITUTE-INTERACTIVE PROGRAM’.
- To promote career counseling by organizing guidance lectures by senior corporate personnel.
- To prepare students for competitive exams like GATE, GRE.
- Arranging interviews for the students is the core business of the Training and Placement cell.
- Companies are invited to visit the Institute by the Placement Cell / Companies can contact the Institute’s Placement Officer for their requirement.
- To the responding companies, the details of the final year students opting for placement are sent as per their requirements.
- The company is assigned a convenient date.
- After confirmation by the company, a pre-placement talk is arranged on the date.
- The company conducts tests and/or group discussions to shortlist interested students.
- The shortlisted students are then interviewed for final selection by the company.
- The result is usually announced on the same day.